"Never have more children than you have car windows."
Erma Bombeck

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halloween Photoshop

As you can see, I'm ready for Halloween projects. This is one I call Scary Girl that I did in Photoshop elements. I've been trying to post some photos of some things I've done lately, but I've had some trouble uploading. I'm sure that everyone knows by now that Butch and I are back home to stay. Traveling was fun, but it's good to be home. I'm working at Ochsner Westbank (formerly Meadowcrest). I'm in Same Day Surgery and enjoying it very much.
On October 3rd I'll be teaching a little workshop at the Green Project. We'll be discharge dying fabric, which is actually the opposite of dying white fabric. It's a process of changing the color of dark fabric by bleaching. The colors are lifted out. It's fast, simple and looks really cool. I'll try to post some results.

No comments: